Product Associate/ Manager
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Product Management
We build cutting edge Cloud based solutions which are used by over 15000 companies around the world, predominantly in the US, Australia and Canada. Our goal is to be the leading SaaS provider for enterprises by 2020. Our customers include NASA, 3M, Disney, Amazon among many others. With such a diverse user base, there are countless ways that a Product Manager will make an impact in our fast growing organization.
You should have excellent analytical and communication skills and must also be passionate about technology and emerging trends in businesses.
- Create feature stories through wireframes and mockups Be an expert communicator to bridge gaps between design, engineering, marketing, customer support, and our users
- Define the product strategy, set goals, and figure out how to get to them
- Investigate our competitive position and deliver products that are well-recognized in the industry Work with customers, understand their pain-points, and figure out if we’re on track or need to adjust course
- Love nothing more than taking an idea, crafting a plan, and executing
- Be versatile, flexible and be able to understand everything ranging from technical issues to market strategy
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Be extremely comfortable with numbers and be data driven
- Have experience in designing simple and intuitive User Interface
- BS in CS or EE or related technical/mathematical field is ideal
Senior positions available based on experience