- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
We are looking for an HR Generalist to handle a variety of personnel-related administrative duties. This individual will act as a liaison between HR Manager and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of queries. This role will also support daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes, and relevant documents.
An ideal candidate for this position must hold experience in Organizational Development & Employee Engagement. This role will be responsible for assisting in maintaining employee data, keeping track of recruitment drives, maintaining recruitment trackers, posting job ads on different mediums.
Ultimately, this role will enable the HR department to be organized and operate to attract, hire, and retain top talent.
- Assists Manager HR in setting objectives for the HR team and tracking the progress.
- Assists Manager HR in designing and implementing company policies that promote a healthy work environment.
- Resolves/ addresses employees’ requests and grievances in minimum possible time.
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations.
- Assists Manager HR in ensuring timely performance reviews.
- Carry out activities to enable team building across the organization.
- Spearhead motivation and recognition programs and activities for employees.
- Proven work experience as HR Generalist or similar role.
- Hands-on experience in Talent Management & Culture Development.
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- MBA/ MPA in HR or relevant Degree.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in core HR.