- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- HR & Operations/ General
We are looking for an Accounting Executive to assist Financial Controller in achieving the highest standards of compliance and delivering quality accounting deliverables.
You should be familiar with audits, invoices, and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates an interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable, and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management and record-keeping of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Ensure daily book-keeping into QBO
- Ensure audit-worthy documentation at a transactional level for all journal entries
- Ensure sufficient appropriate audit evidence of all transactions is backed up and referenced
- Monthly closing of accounts and preparation of financial statements for two companies
- Consolidation of financial statements
- Monthly withholding statements of income tax and sales tax
- From time to time, undertake internal audits to ensure correct financial reporting
- Standardize retrospective financial data
- Dual financial reporting as per US GAAPs as well as IFRS
- Perform any other task assigned by F
- A very high degree of drive and motivation
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing strategy and need for reporting
- Must not be someone who has a tendency to get bored quickly
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to identify patterns
- Adept at Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or ACCA Certified.
- At least 2+ years of proven experience