- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Marketing & Content
Who we are
We are a team of passionate and dedicated individuals building easy-to-use software delivering amazing user experiences, best-in-class functionality, and enterprise scalability. Our software brings assets under control and helps organizations across education, event management, AV media production, engineering, construction, healthcare, manufacturing, rental, and transportation industries improve their profitability and simplify their operations.
Some of our amazing customers include Amazon, BBC, Buzzfeed, CNN, Disney, Fox Sports, Intel, NASA, Netflix, Polycom, Petronas, SNAP, Styker, 3M, and Harvard Medical School.
- Develops SEO recommendations based on data-driven analysis.
- Leads all SEO initiatives, including on-page, off-page, content, and technical strategies.
- Builds and presents analytics reports, site audits, keyword analysis reports, and competitive analysis reports to company executives.
- Collaborates with colleagues from other departments and advises them on SEO best practices.
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Excels at multitasking and project management.
- Meets deadlines and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Knows how to use popular SEO tools, Google tools, and content management software.
- Communicates effectively and has excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Has basic HTML and CSS skills.
- Uses qualitative and quantitative analysis to guide SEO strategies.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, communications, marketing, information science, or a related degree is preferred.
- 3-4 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools