Technical Content Manager/Tech Writer
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Marketing & Content
Would you like to join a start-up boasting a large North American customer base that caters to over 20% of the Fortune 500s? Are you interested in producing high-quality technical content and publications? Do you have the communication skills, technical background and throughput to meet deadlines and produce high quality deliverables?
As a Technical Content Manager/Tech Writer at 7Vals, you will have the exciting opportunity to work closely with stellar technical, sales and marketing teams. 7Vals is committed to becoming the global leader in the Asset Management/Rental Management space with our SaaS based products. The technical content publication team plays a vital role in this process. This includes tasks as varied as writing business marketing articles, to getting our customers up and running by translating technical information into an easily-accessible format.
- Drive the documentation planning in partnership with the customer success and product teams.
- Produce high-quality documentation for products including manuals, help topics, FAQs etc.
- Independently research and author white papers and case studies.
- Produce high quality web content to be published on blogs, news-letters and distribution lists.
- Follow designs and standards to develop and deliver documentation and suggest improvements.
- Positions open for both experienced and fresh graduates.
- Experience using authoring applications to write, format, manage, and publish high-quality content.
- A degree in English, Technical Writing, Computer Science or related field desirable but not required.
- Previous experience working in an agile engineering environment a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong grammar skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Passion to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
NOTE: You should NOT apply if you're working in SEO (i.e. writing using templates), have poor grammatical ability, or are not passionate about writing and tech. However, if you dont fall into any of the listed NOT-TO-HAVE characteristics, PLEASE apply. You'll love the environment and the opportunities for professional growth, guaranteed!