- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- HR & Operations/ General
We are looking for an HR Generalist to handle a variety of personnel-related administrative duties. This individual will act as a liaison between HR Manager and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of queries. This role will also support daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes, and relevant documents.
An ideal candidate for this position must hold experience in Organizational Development & Employee Engagement. This role will be responsible for assisting in maintaining employee data, keeping track of recruitment drives, maintaining recruitment trackers, posting job ads on different mediums.
Ultimately, this role will enable the HR department to be organized and operate to attract, hire, and retain top talent.
- Proactively create applicant pool and talent pipelines by using different mediums.
- Evaluate applicants, review resumes, conduct reference checks, and complete initial phone interviews to establish a narrow candidate pool.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience from the initial application to the final onboarding process.
- Work towards designing and implementing company policies that promote a healthy work environment.
- Resolves/ addresses employees’ requests and grievances in minimum possible time.
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations.
- Carry out activities to enable team building across the organization.
- Spearhead motivation and recognition programs and activities for employees.
- Actively involve in HR operations and helps in implementing the industry best practices.
- Proven work experience as HR Generalist or similar role.
- Hands-on experience in Talent Management & HR Operations.
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- MBA/ MPA in HR or relevant Degree.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in core HR.